This website collects some of the Personal Data of the users.
When you purchase on arrediattrezzature.it or otherwise use our web site, we gather and process your personal data. This document helps you understand which personal information we collect about you, how we do it, for what purposes we use your personal data and what are your rights on your personal data.
1 Personal data: what personal information we collect and the purpose for which we use it
1.1 Personal details
When you create a profile on the web site, your personal account will be automatically created on Arrediattrezzature.it (“Account”) and we will collect the following personal data about you (the “Personal data”):
– Your name and surname (information which will be made public)
– Your encrypted password securely
– Your e-mail address
– Your fiscal code
These data are mandatory, what means that it will be not possible to buy on the web site if this information has not been registered yet.
You can also choose to add other personal data to you profile as: fiscal code, date of birth, telephone number, gender, city and country. This additional information will become part of your public profile and also of your Personal Data.
1.2 Information from other services, including social networking sites like Facebook
You can connect your Arrediattrezzature.it profile to your social network account, as for example Facebook account or Google+ (“Social Network”). When you use this option, we will automatically collect certain personal information from your social networking profile. The information we collect depends on data that you made available on your social networking profile and on your personal information privacy on Social Media. Depending on your settings and selections, we collect the following information:
– Name and/or user name
– E-mail address
When you submit a connection request of your profile Arrediattrezzature.it with a Social Network’s profile, we will inform you concerning what information we will collect from Social Network in question. You will receive this information before your request is executed.
You can choose to disconnect your Social Network profile from Arrediattrezzature.it from your “Account”. At this point, Arrediattrezzature.it will remove your unique ID number from your social network and will disconnect/revoke Arrediattrezzature.it from your Social Network.
For more information for the categories of cookies we use on our website and purposes of that use, please read the Section 8 below.
1.4 Your IP address, your browser settings and your position
When you visit our web site we register your IP address and your browser settings. IP address is a numeric address for your computer you used to visit our web site. Your browser settings can include a browser type you are using, browser language and time zone. We collect this information, so as to trace the computer you are using, in the case of improper use or illegal activities with regards to the visits to the web site or use of it. Moreover, we use your IP to approximate your current position (city) and in order to indicate which our Terms and conditions apply to your use of the web site.
1.5 Newsletter ed summary emails
We collect the information you provide when you subscribe to receive our newsletters, email summary or similar information (we collect the information as: your name, your e-mail address and your preferences regarding newsletter). If you are receiving e-mail messages from us and do not wish to receive any more, access your “Account” and make changes to your settings to cancel your subscription.
1.6 For which purposes we are allowed to use your data?
We will use the information you give us to:
- Offer our products and services, including to grant you to access to your account and to our site
- Identify you as a registered user when you access to the web site and re-visit it
- Improve our website and services
- Answer your questions and provide customer-related services support
- Send you our newsletters
- Fulfil the internal business purposes, namely the analysis of data, verification and monitoring of fraud, prevention of development activities on new products and services, variations or improvements in the website or of our services, identification of usage tendencies, effectiveness of our promotion campaigns and management and expansion of our business activities
- Comply with legal requirements and legal proceedings, with requests from public and governmental authorities, with the relevant industry standards and our internal policies
- Enforce the terms Terms and Conditions
- Protect our operations or operations including our affiliated companies
- Protect our rights, our privacy, security, property and/or right of our affiliated companies, your rights or rights of third parties
- Allow us to pursue the remedies available or to minimise the problems that we are facing
In addition, we use your information in other modes with respect to which we send a specific notice at the moment of gathering the information.
1.7 On what legal basis do we handle personal data?
We should treat your personal information in order to:
Fulfil the terms of the contract with you (see Article 6.1. b of General Data Protection Regulation)
- Conform to applicable legal requirements (see Article 6.1. c of GDPR) and operate on line store in accordance, for example, with Unfair Commercial Practices Directive, ICPEN guidelines for on line reviews and approvals, Customer Protection from unfair business practices of 2008, Competition and Market Authority’s guidelines including on line purchases and approvals, marketing laws for Italy etc..
- Pursue our legitimate commercial interests in relation to website management and to provision of our services, or pursue a legitimate interest of third parties as long as your interests or the fundamental rights do not override these interests (see Article 6.1. f of General Data Protection Regulation)
- Assert, exercise, or defend legal claims, where necessary (see Article 9.2. f of General Data Protection Regulation)
Some of these grounds for processing personal data overlap, and, therefore, there could to be various reasons for our handling of your personal data.
In the limited circumstances under which you have expressly provided us with the consent to the processing of your personal data (see Article 6.1. a of General Data Protection Regulation), for example, when you register for our newsletter, you’re free to withdraw your permission at any time. Nonetheless, you must be aware of the fact that we have the right to continue processing your personal information where it is justified by one of the other relevant legal basis.
You also have the right to object to the way we treat your personal information, or to ask us to limit it. See below, Article 13, for further details.
If you’d like additional information on our legal basis for processing of your personal data, please contact our DPO (Data Protection Officer), See below, Article 14.
2 Disclosure of personal information
- Other disclosures
We disclose your personal information to the following subjects and under the following circumstances:
- Allow suppliers, consultants an other third-party service providers to perform the services on our behalf
- To the companies controlled by Arrediattrezzature.it and to other companies within the Arrediattrezzature.it
- To comply with all applicable laws or to respond to claims, legal proceedings including, without limitation, the summonses and court orders) and requests from public and governmental authorities
- Compliance with supervisory and governor authorities
- To third parties in connection with these Terms and Conditions and Guidelines
- To third parties in order to protect our operations or operations of our affiliated companies
- To third parties in order to pursue available remedies or limit any damage
- To third parties allowing us to investigate, prevent, or take actions as regards actual or suspected prohibited activities including, without limitation, the fraud and misuse of our website
- To a third party in case of any type of reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer of all or part of our business or of our consumer goods (including in connection with any bankruptcy proceeding or similar).
3 Data controller
3.1 Informations of which we are data controller
We are a Data Controller of biographical information provided to us in order to create and maintain your profile, including, without limitation, your name, your password and your e-mail address and your IP address.
We are also a Data Controller of information shared with other services (see Art. 2.3). The data protection laws in Italy regulate the collection and use of personal data.
3.2 Information of data control you own
You own all of the content and information you choose to make available on the website and your personal information disclosed when you link you social media account with your account profile on the web site.
4 Links to websites
The website contains links to other websites. Inclusion by our company of these links do not imply our endorsement of such sites. We do not check the contents of any third-party websites and we do not accept any liability for any third parties or their policies and procedures.
Please take the time to read the privacy policies of such third party websites, since their information collection, handling practices and Treatment of Personal Data we do not share.
5 Data Controller and transfer of personal information outside the EU
Persons in charge of personal data processing took reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect against accidental, unauthorised or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
At your request, and in return for a fee according to currently applicable tariffs of companies in charge of personal data processing at any time, the persons in charge of personal data must provide you with sufficient information to demonstrate that the above mentioned technical and organisational security measures were taken.
Some of these persons in charge of personal data processing and services supplied by a third party are located outside the European Union, for example in USA. You consent to our use of services of companies in charge of personal data processing in unstable third countries under the assumption of a legal framework for personal data processing and ensures that proper protection, for example, if the persons in charge of personal data is a party of the framework agreement known as the EU-US Privacy Shield.
6 Data Retention
We store your personal data and that you provide us with, including your reviews, as long as you have an Account or for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. If you choose to delete your Account, keep in mind that together with your Account your reviews will also be detached. We will delete these informations at your request and we will save only the record with the following information: your name, your e-mail address and the date of your Account elimination. We will safe the record for three years. All other information will be deleted.
If you use the Website we will store your information and will keep your Account open, until you decide to close your Account. In some cases, even if you close your Account, we will decide to store certain information (for example, your visits to our Website) in anonymous or aggregated form.
7 Security measures
We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information inside our organisation and verify regularly our system to detect any vulnerability. Nevertheless, by virtue of the fact that the Internet is generally not regarded as a secure environment, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Emails sent by the website might not be encrypted and we recommend not to include any of your confidential information.
8.1 What types of Cookies does this website use?
Cookies are small pieces of information that some Web sites store on your computer’s, tablet’s or smartphone’s hard drive. It should be noted that, HTML5 introduced a new type of Web Storage which has a similar nature as the Cookies and hereinafter referred to as the Cookies.
A cookie file may contain information that the Web Site uses to ensure more efficiency in communication between you and your web browser. Cookies identify your computer or mobile device, rather than you as an individual user.
We use the session, persistent cookies, sessionStorage and localStorage and HTML5 Session Storage objects to store data on a temporary basis, deleted when you close your web browser. A persistent cookies are permanent cookies and are stored and remain on your computer until they are deleted. Persistent cookies have a lifetime or deleting automatically after a certain period of time, fixed for each cookie, but are renewed each time you revisit the web site. HTML5 localStorage objects are permanent and remain on your computer until they are deleted.
To measure the traffic to the website including, for example, the number of visits to the web site, domains from which visitors come from, pages that you visit to the web site and in which global geographic area visitors are located.
Monitor the performance of the website and your use of the Website
To monitor the performance of the website, our applications and the TrustBox and how you use the website, applications and TrustBox.
Authenticate to improve the functionality of the website
Optimize your experience with the Website, which comprises recording your user name and of your password when you go back to the website and “remember” things about your browser and your preferences (for example, the language you prefer)
Connect a Social Network
We offer the option to connecting a Social Network, for example Facebook.
8.3 Third parts cookies
Third parties cookies are set by third-parties and not by our website. When you visit the website, the following Third -party Cookies can be set:
- Facebook Cookies, that may be set when you log in to the website using Facebook
- Google Cookies, that may be set when you log in to the website using Google
- Cookies that use the Google Merchant, to monitor views of Google Shopping Ads
- Google AdSense Cookies, that may be set during the targeted display advertisements on the website. Some cookies set, such as DoubleClick that is part of Google
- Google Analytics cookies, set during the monitoring analysis of the performance of our applications and user sessions metrics
- Feedaty cookies to review products purchased by website users
- Onesignal to send push notification to the person who gives consent for the latter
- Trovaprezzi.it cookies to track and report clicks generated by the portal trovaprezzi.it
8.4 Deletion of cookies
You can delete cookies previously downloaded on your device. In general, you can delete cookies from Privacy area or Chronology, available from the Settings Menu or Options Menu in your browser. In the majority of all browsers, the same Menu which you can access from the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Delete or Command+Shift+Delete if you use an Apple Mac.
If you do not accept cookies from the Website, you can experience some inconvenience in your use of the Site and you might not have access to full access to all website functionalities.
9 Access and detailed information on personal data we have about you.
If you have an Account on Arrediattrezzature.it, you can enter your Account and see what information we know about you, including your reviews, and to know why we have this information. You can read more on how to do this, see the LINK.
If you do not have an Account, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com and request information on you personal data. After receiving your request, we will disclose the personal information we hold about you.
10 Correction and deletion of personal data
If any type of your personal or biographical data that we have about you as the Data Controller is wrong or misleading, you can correct most of the information by logging into your Account. We recommend that you make the corrections personally. Otherwise you may ask us to help you correct such information.
You can correct or delete at any moment any content and personal information on the website for which you are a Data Controller (see the Art. 3.2). If changes are made to your personal informations or if you don’t want it to appear on the website, you can update or eliminate the information by accessing your Account .
If you delete your Account, all data associated with your Account will be deleted, including your personal data and reviews on the website.
We reserve the right to block access to your Account and/or to delete it in event that your account or contents associated with those Account on the website, in our opinion are discriminatory, racist, with a sexual background, immoral, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise violate applicable laws, third-party rights, user’s guide setting or are not consistent with Web site. If we block your access or delete your Account, we will inform you of any reasons for the Account block or removal of the Account, we will send you an e-mail to the address provided by you when creating an Account.
11 Other rights
In addition to the rights related to your personal data referred to hereinabove, you have also the following rights:
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- In particular, you have the unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If the personal data processing is based on your consent, you have the right at all times to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing done before you withdraw the consent. If at any time you wish to withdraw Your Consent, you can send us your request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In some circumstances, these rights may be restricted or distorted.
12 Children’s information
Our website is not intended for minors. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal, please contact us.
13 Changes to the present document
14 Contact information and where to send questions or complaints
You can also write us an e-mail.
If after contacting us the complaint has not been resolved, you have other options, for example you may lodge a claim with a Data Protection Supervisory authority, for example, the Italian Data Protection Authority.
You can find our contact information below:
DANIELE ONORATO SRL,
Via Stazzone, 19 Palermo (Italia)
P. IVA 05970010822
Contact us: + 39 391 4175681 - 800 400 739